Back to top
Website Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions of use of the website the following words shall have the meanings specified:
Auntsfield Estate Limited, NZBN 9429039281500.
- Terms and Conditions
these terms and conditions of use of the Website.
- Terms of Trade
the terms of trade which apply to the supply of wine by Auntsfield to its customers, being either:
(a) the domestic terms of trade ([hyperlink]), applicable to supplies made to customers based in New Zealand; or
(b) the international terms of trade ([hyperlink]), applicable to supplies made to customers outside of New Zealand.
Auntsfield’s website at auntsfield.co.nz.
- THE WEBSITE
- Right to use. You must be 18 years of age or over to access, browse and use the Website. If you are under the age of 18 you must not use the Website to purchase alcohol. You may access, view and print the content on the Website only for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. Auntsfield reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Website at any time.
- Intellectual property. All right, title and interest in all intellectual property relating to Auntsfield and its affiliates on the Website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, data, goods pricing information, images, logos, trademarks, trade names and copyright is owned or licensed by Auntsfield and its affiliates. You are expressly prohibited from reformatting, reproducing, reselling or copying, by manual, or automated means such as scraping, any information, data or other material from this Website other than as strictly necessary to view the Website and make any purchase of goods on the Website.
- Changes to Website. Auntsfield reserves the right to alter, suspend or remove the Website temporarily or permanently, at any time, or to deny you access to the Website for any reason and without notice.
- Changes to Terms. Auntsfield reserves the right to alter, change or modify the Terms at any time. If Auntsfield decides to change the Terms, Auntsfield will post these changes on the Website so that users are aware of the changes. By continuing to access the Website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms.
- THIRD PARTY SITES & HYPER-LINKING
- Third Party Sites & Hyper-linking. All links and references to other websites, are provided for your convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement by Auntsfield of those websites, the information contained in those websites, or of organisations or people referred to in those websites. If you have any comments or questions relating to any websites linked to the Website, please direct them to the relevant person or organisation. Auntsfield does not (whether by implication or otherwise) endorse in any way any website, organisation or person who may have off-site links to the Website.
- WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Warranties. While Auntsfield uses reasonable efforts to make sure that all information on the Website is current and accurate, Auntsfield makes no warranty that information is up to date, accurate and correct. Further, Auntsfield accepts no liability for any such erroneous information other than as required by consumer laws in New Zealand.
- Limitation of liability. Other than as required by consumer laws in New Zealand, Auntsfield will not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to, loss suffered caused by viruses, spyware or other similar software that may infect your computer equipment or other property from your use of, access to or downloading of any material from the Website. Auntsfield has no liability in respect of any goods you may purchase from a retail store using this Website, or their supply.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Customers. Please refer to the Terms of Trade.
- Contact Auntsfield. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Website or these Terms and Conditions please contact Auntsfield at the contact details on the Website.